The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing, developing and delivering various business intelligent solutions in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Compile and analyze data to provide business trends to management and assist sales in business development.
- Colleting and interpreting data.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Working alongside multiple teams within the business and/or management team to establish business needs.
- Assisting in defining solutions for business processes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to fully enable the data analytics and assist in operationalizing them.
- Maintain database reports and dashboards to ensure accuracy.
- Present insights, recommendations and training on report content, processes and the usage of dashboards.
- 1-3 years of experience with data models and reporting packages
- AA/AS or BA/BS Degree
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good with numbers and figures in an analytical acumen
- Analytical with an inclination for problem solving
- Able and willing to exhibit entrepreneurial spirit within a collaborative environment.
- Proficient to Advanced Computer skills using Microsoft Office and QUANTAM.
- A solid grasp of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously, and highly organized.