AAT is always looking for: Entry Level Sales Representatives
Aerospace Asset Trading, LLC is a leader in the commercial aerospace industry and is seeking a motivated Inside Sales Support candidate with a strong desire to launch a long term career path in aviation.
With global locations and strategic facilities located in Miami, we provide the highest quality services to Airlines and aviation customers worldwide. We focus on Aircraft parts sales and leasing.
AAT is currently seeking a new “Sales Support Representative”.
The Sales Support Representative provides administrative support to the sales team.
You will be fully trained to collect pricing and data to support our global sales team. You will be working closely with inside/outside sales along with product line managers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Obtain credit information about prospective customers.
- Train customers’ employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
- Prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments.
- Forward orders to manufacturers.
- 0-1 years of customer service experience.
- AA/AS or BA/BS Degree.
- Experience in administration and high volume office work.
This role is ideal for someone who is:
- A creative thinker.
- Resolves conflicts and has a knack for negotiating with others.
- Analytical with an inclination for problem solving.
- Airframe and Engine product parts knowledge.
- Proficient to Advanced Computer skills using Microsoft Office and QUANTAM.
This position has the opportunity to advance the right candidate into a direct Aviation Sales Career path based on performance.
AAT was awarded #205 fastest growing companies by Inc 500, and #1368 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America
If you are a dynamic go getter, looking to join a dynamic and growing company, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
•United States (Required)