Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Role and Responsibilities: include the following.
• Plan, organize, and monitor the receiving, storage, and distribution of all items received from vendors.
• Answer questions, evaluate operations, and solve problems.
• Meet shipping goals and performance standards.
• Ensure timely deliveries.
• Maintain location cleanliness and supply levels.
• Ensure location security (opening/closing procedures) when necessary.
• Track vehicle maintenance schedules
• Follow all operations policies
• Manage and direct accurate and timely use of all processes.
• Follow safety programs
• Ensure accuracy of all receiving and shipping activities, documents, associates, and operations.
• Ensure all records and reports regarding shipping/receiving activities are prepared on a timely basis.
• Interact with peers, and upper management to achieve business goals
• Attend and participates in meetings as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Shipping and receiving experience – preferably aviation but not a must
• Sales and repair order pick, pack and ship
• Fork lift experience and license is a must (stand up and sit-down forklifts)
• Computer and Quantum Software experience – preferable
• Experience handling ESD-sensitive equipment – preferable.
• Work is normally performed in a warehouse environment but we do have a dress code
WORKHOURS (This is a ESSENTIAL)
• Flexible work schedule, to include from time to time working weekends and holidays to support company objectives
• Working overtime hours will be required, as necessary, to meet operational demands
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org